Points to note are as follows:
1. Both trades involve a degree of specialization to cause exchange.http://www.maxabud.pl
2. Both forms involve the activities of middlemen.
3. Both of them arise due to inequitable distribution of natural endowments and production resources.
4. Foreign trades occurs across national frontiers while internal trade involves the exchange of goods within the borders of a country.
5.In foreign trade buyers and sellers use different currencies, whereas buyers and sellers in home trade use the same type of currency.
6. There is possibility of restriction-tariffs, import duties, export duties, quotas, embargo-when goods are exchanged across national boundaries while this does not occur in home trade.
7. There are differences in systems of weighing and measuring in one country vis-a-vis an other. A country has only one system of such weighing and measuring.
8. Differences in transport cost due to distance between buyers and sellers, documentation requirement, need for insurance in respect of foreign trade distinguish foreign trade from home trade.
9. There are also differences in legal systems and culture under international trade but the legal system are the same in domestic trade.
10. Foreign trade requires knowledge of new languages and interpretations while in domestic trade, a common language is used.
Finally, the main significance of international trade is the establishment of unity and better interaction between countries and global regions and hence making the world more and more of a global village.
I laugh so hard whenever I get spam mails of scammers earning 3digit/4digit/5digit figures just like that for free. There is no way you can earn such amount in a short period of time through the internet just like that. For such a thing to happen, you need hardwork, determination, consistency and microscopic observations.And one of the ways you can apply all these factors in order to achieve great success is through Article networking. You need not buy any e-book to learn and it is not a system of making money, rather a strategy of hard work/good work put together to yield maximum success. For more information about this new strategy (Article Networking) go to the link below http://hubpages.com/hub/A-very-Unique-and-Unknown-strategy-to-make-money-through-article-networking
Wpis zawdzięczamy http://www.greenr.pl